Welcome to the EMT Career Challenge, hosted by the EMT Career Center!
The purpose of the EMT Career Challenge is to help aspiring EMS professionals achieve their next career goal, whatever it may be, by allowing you to publicly declare your goal to our community and set a date for its achievement. Our entire community is going to be holding you publicly accountable for working toward the goal you set for yourself. Your goal might be to begin an EMT training program in your area. Perhaps you’ve received certification in your state and need to find a job. No matter what your goal is, we’re going to help you work toward it!
Here’s how it works:
1. Register for an account here.
2. Once registered, fill out your personal profile, including your intended goal and the date you want to complete it by.
3. Keep checking in here and posting updates in the comments area of your public profile as you work toward your goal.
4. Leave advice, comments, or inspiring words for others to help them in achieving their goals.
5. Achieve your goal and let our community know about it!